Dear aviation fans,
Here are the latest updates for the TWM and for its Spotters Day.
The inscriptions for the 15th of June TWM Spotters Day are open:
• Access in Corenne gate (North of the base) from 0600L till 0900L (a map will be sent during the inscription process).
End of activities around 1900L.
• Price: 35€ (31£) per person.
o By this bank account: IBAN BE69 0012 2133 4878 – BIC GEBABEBB – Add the names of the people covered by the payment
o By PayPal on this address: email@example.com – Add the names of the people covered by the payment
• This price includes the access to the complete spotters day and a very nice 100 pages book about our Squadron’s history
• Inscriptions go through this mail address: SpottersTWM@mil.be
• At inscription, please refer the names of participants, join a scan of your ID cards and which payment mean are you using (bank account or PayPal)
• Hot food, soft drinks and PR souvenirs will be available on site (at your own expenses) – Only cash in € will be accepted
• Inscriptions and payment not later than 1st of June
More practical info is to follow very soon.